The CAN2.0 IP controller implements the BOSCH CAN message transfer protocols 2.0A and 2.0B.
Specification 2.0A (which is equivalent to CAN 1.2) covers standard message formats (11-bit identifier); Specification 2.0B covers both standard and extended message formats (both 11-bit and 29-bit identifiers).
- • Supports full CAN (CAN 2.0 A and CAN 2.0B)
- • Broadly compatible with a Philips SJA1000
- • Supports both 11-bit and 29-bit identifiers
- • Supports bit rates from less than 125Kbaud to more than 1Mbaud
- • 64 byte Receive FIFO
- • Acceptance filtering
- • Single-shot transmission option
- • Listen-only mode
- • Reception of own messages
- • Error interrupt generated for each CAN bus error
- • Arbitration lost interrupt with record of bit position
- • Read/write error counters
- • Programmable error limit warning